Works on a variety of projects involving electrical components for natural gas, hydrocarbon and industrial projects. Primary responsibilities include producing two-dimensional and three-dimensional construction drawings including plans, sections, elevations, details, bills of material, and schematics from models and sketches under the direction of an engineer or designer.
• Complete redline drawings accurately and timely.
• Accountability check of drawings.
• Apply company or customer CAD standards to drawings.
• Scanning, coping and plotting drawings.
• Site visits / field measurements of existing conditions.
• Drawing coordination with other disciplines.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requires an Associate degree or higher in Drafting & Design, Engineering Technology or related field. AutoCAD experience required. Autocad Electrical, CADWorx, Microstation, Navisworks, Bluebeam experience a plus. A basic understanding of Acrobat, Word and Excel.